April 24, 2009

Squarky's Profile 認識果果

Breed: Cocker Spaniel (English Cocker Spaniel)

Color: Black and white with a lot of freckles

Birthday: March 16, 2003

Adoption date: April 25, 2003 (I was my dad's birthday gift)

Crossed Rainbow Bridge on January 26, 2009

AKC Name: Sharp's Captain Moroni (if you don't know who "Captain Moroni" is, you should go read the Book of Mormon!)

Common Name: Squarky or 果果 (pronounced "guo-guo") or Monster

Weight and height: I was shorter and chubbier than you expect for a normal English Cocker :). My muscles were so chunky, juicy and athletic that my parents considered me as part of family's "emergency food storage". :)

I was ....a friendly, merry,goofy,chunky spoiled rotten with a eternal-wagging tail who was bossy and demanding to my parents but was devastatly submissive to all others...highly intelligent and only did things that made sense to me. I've successfully turned my mom from a dog despiser to a dog maniac.

I liked....chasing birds, rabbits and squirrels...food and I ate everything I saw...riding in the car...running with dad...playing hide-and-seek...stealing socks...cuddling with mom and dad...passing silent-but-deadly gas and ran away from it...

I didn't like...vacumn machine...getting toe nails cut...taking baths...being alone...

I was diagnosed with epilepsy and took Phenobarbital pills twice a day since I was two.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP