August 2, 2009

Feeling Squarky in the Temple

Don't mock at me when you hear me say that I felt Squarky while I was in the Temple. It was Friday July 31th, the day before we returned to Shanghai that I went to the Temple again. There are days that I miss him more than other days. That day was the day.

In the Temple, I pondered the roller coaster ride we have been through since this year - how we moved to Shanghai with Squarky, how Squarky left us suddenly on this foreign land leaving us empty-hearted and countless nights of tears, and then how shockingly we found out that I was pregnant. It was when my heart was full of gratitude that I thank God for giving us such a wonderful good dog and I asked God to hear my crying heart again that I miss our furry boy so much, that right moment I felt clearly that Squarky is somewhere else alive and kicking. I just can not see where he is. I miss him so much. I pray that Squarky knows that we will never forget him and we love him and miss him and can't wait to see him again.

I thank the Lord for that special moment He has given me that I was with our unborn baby sitting in the celestial room full-heartily knowing what I am taught and believe is true and that I will see people whom I love and gone before me again one day. And I know Squarky will jump on us and give us his signature long-tongue wet kiss again one day.

1 comments:

Casablanca Lily August 16, 2009  

So True, very true! You had your testimony and nothing is more important than this. You know and Squarky knows that one day, your family will be united again in Heaven!

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP